Module doesn't work

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #4621 by sgalukman
Hi there,

I want to create an xml playlist of only local content (all mp4 files)
I've tried with 1 video listed in the xml, gave the full path to the xml and picked RSS link in playlist options.
I've created new module position and using loadposition in an article, of course module is published yet module doesn't load.

any ideas? maybe xml not written as it should and it cause module to not load?

following is xml content
Code:
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:media="http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/" xmlns:jwplayer="http://developer.longtailvideo.com/"> <channel> <title>Example RSS feed with jwplayer extensions and youtube</title> <item> <title>Differential Equations</title> <jwplayer:file>/pub/Maple/M16/video/DifferentialEquations.mp4</jwplayer:file> <jwplayer:provider>video</jwplayer:provider> </item> </channel> </rss>

This is the result:
www.digisec-technology.com/index.php/map...rials/videotutorials
you can see the {loadposition pl_m16}

Thanks for any help given,
Shahar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #4622 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Module doesn't work
Hello,

if the module is not load it can come from mnay reason, it can be the load postion plugin who is not pubslished or the name postion set who is not the good one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sgalukman

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #4623 by sgalukman
Replied by sgalukman on topic Re: Module doesn't work
the _ underscore was troubling it for some reason, kinda odd since other modules works good with this kind of naming.
never the less, can't wait to use this nice module.

just encountered problem before posting this comment, when resizing play to 640x360 (W x H) I either won't see my video, if playlist set to 360 also, or size will be messed up, when playlist size is set to 180.

Any ideas?

Never mind, if i set playlist as 180 and play size to 640x540 it goes to be playlist + 640x360 player.
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by sgalukman.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Download

Purchase
Download Directory

Login Form