Playing a HTML5 file

More
12 years 4 months ago #3755 by msl
Playing a HTML5 file was created by msl
Hello. I'm trying to get a HTML5 file (.html) to play as a banner in Joomla 1.5, but I have no idea how to do so. I've been searching for solutions for a bit and found out that I might need to create a XML file to get my html file to work.
I'm trying to find the best way to display Flash files on iOS devices, so HTML5 is the only way for me.
Do I need some kind sort of code?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3756 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Playing a HTML5 file
Hello,

not sure to follow, you do you want stream a video or audio file on iOS ? or only banner ?

More
12 years 3 months ago #3764 by msl
Replied by msl on topic Re: Playing a HTML5 file
The file were originally created as a SWF file but I converted it to HTML5 and now want to put it up as a replacement to the flash SWF file and make the SWF as backup. The file itself is just a simple flash object that only shows a photo diashow with an effect. For what I've read so far, I've only come across people using this module for displaying videos or music. That means I'm not in need of the playlist which leads to the point where I don't know where to put the shortcut to the file located on my own server.

Is it possible?

More
12 years 3 months ago #3765 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Playing a HTML5 file
Hello,

not this will not possible, our module and plugin are clearly dedicate to play video or audio file (mp4, mp3... ) in flash and html5 mode.

I guess you have to search in the jed.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Download

Purchase
Download Directory

Login Form