Problem playing MPEG4

More
12 years 5 months ago #3549 by machu65
Hello,

thank you for developping JW player. I'm playing successfully videos in FLV format on my website. However, I would like to change format to MPEG 4 for my videos to be playing on Ipad and others. I've been trying but only the sound was working, no images. I updated the module to the 2.10 version to use the 5.8 flash player but it still does not workd and when i'm doing a right click on the video it is writeen "about JW player 4.8" I uploaded back a flv video (if you want to have a look : www.laruchewarre.fr/index.php/blog/novembre-2011 ), where am I wrong ?

Thank you for your help

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3552 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Problem playing MPEG4
Hello,

sorry but the joomla extension you used is "Jplayer", it's not one of our extension, it's a plugin from another website, so install our free module will not update/modify this plugin, you have to see with the owner of this extension or remove it and purchase our Plugin.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3553 by machu65
Replied by machu65 on topic Re: Problem playing MPEG4
Yes, but i'm only using jplayer on the Home page. On the Blog part "(blog/novembre or octobre), you can see it's JWplayer, you see the logo on the bottom left when the video is playing

www.laruchewarre.fr/index.php/blog/novembre-2011
Attachments:

More
12 years 5 months ago #3554 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Problem playing MPEG4
Yes you use jwplayer but you used it trough a joomla extension call "jplayer", we only support our own joomla extension, you have to contact the developer of this extension or use our joomla extension.
The following user(s) said Thank You: machu65

More
12 years 5 months ago #3556 by machu65
Replied by machu65 on topic Re: Problem playing MPEG4
ok, sorry for confusing. thanks for your help.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Download

Purchase
Download Directory

Login Form