Firefox problem

More
12 years 10 months ago #2649 by speedwalker
Firefox problem was created by speedwalker
The video works ok in all browsers except Firefox.
Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2650 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Firefox problem
Hello,

could you provide a link ?

More
12 years 10 months ago #2651 by speedwalker

More
12 years 10 months ago #2652 by admin
Hello,

sorry but yes there is a mp4 file but it's not embed trough jwplayer and also not with our extension

as I see you are using allvideo extension and old html embed code :
Code:
<!-- JoomlaWorks "AllVideos" Plugin (v3.3) starts here --> <span class="avPlayerContainer"> <span style="width:400px;" class="avPlayerSubContainer"> <span id="AVPlayerID_4d9187f9" class="avPlayerBlock" style="padding-bottom:8px;"> <script type="text/javascript"> QT_WriteOBJECT_XHTML('http://www.pmgsports.com/images/video/mark.mp4', '400', '300', '', 'autoplay', 'false', 'bgcolor', 'black', 'scale', 'aspect'); </script> </span> <a class="avLightbox" href="#AVPlayerID_4d9187f9" title="Click to view video in a lightbox popup">Dim lights</a> Embed <span class="avEmbed" id="embed_AVPlayerID_4d9187f9" title="Click to select"><b>Embed this video on your site</b></span> </span> </span> <!-- JoomlaWorks "AllVideos" Plugin (v3.3) ends here -->

so wahht you can do is :

1 - ask for help to the joomlaworks website and his owner

2 - or used our extension JW player plugin advanced who will play your video :)

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #2653 by speedwalker
Replied by speedwalker on topic Re: Firefox problem
Sorry - I'm an idiot.

I guess my question now is this - I have just downloaded the JW Player Module from your site, and installed ok.
However I have no idea of how I get my flv files into the player. The download pdf instructional file seems to be 44 pages of very in depth/very advanced info - do you have an easy to follow setup instructions? or video on youtube etc. I am very confused by the pdf.

Also - is it possible to be able to use multiple players in my site? Or can you only have one?

Sorry - Regards - Tony

If I bought the "advanced" version - is this an easier setup process?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by speedwalker.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2661 by admin
Hello,

A) With the free module

1 - If you want to play only one video, You have to set in the backend

"Select origin of the playlist/Single File" --> "single file"

"Link of you RSS File/Single File" --> put here the address of the flv file, you have to upload it before somewhere in your server, if it's a youtube video just put the address

2 - If you want to display the module inside an article (it's not the purpose of a module who is more dedicate to be place in static position of the template but it's possible), then follow this how-to :

www.joomlaspan.com/general/include-any-m...ent-in-joomla-15.php

B) The plugin is more simple to use for embed in a article, once install you will just have to put this meta tag inside the article :
Code:
{jwplayer}address_of_your_video_file{/jwplayer}

note that the plugin is not free an require at least the jwplayer plan :
www.joomlarulez.com/our-shopping-page.html

then, yes you can have multiple player in same page what ever the solution you choose.

About the very details documentation yes it's true but the player have a lot possibility...
The following user(s) said Thank You: speedwalker

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Download

Purchase
Download Directory

Login Form