BOTR and JW Player Advanced

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #1866 by mc2prod
HI,

I have a customer who already has a bits on the run account and would like me to integrate the JW player advanced on their site. (not video.joomlarulez.com/player/xxxxxx-xxxxxx.js but content.bitsontherun.com/players/xxxxxx-xxxxxx.js )

I keep getting the default botr video and not the playlist or anything else from that account. This is related to the plugin embedded into an article not a module.

Am I missing something?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by mc2prod.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #1872 by admin
Hello,

this is because our extension works natively only with our server (video.joomlarulez.com), same server as BOTR but we resell the bandwidth and data storage for the same price as Longtail.

If you still want to use it with Bits On the Run Server, we ask for a little fee.

here is the plan :

* Bits On The Run Plan

Fee by year for using our Advanced module and plugin with an existing BOTR account. € 99/Year

If you have already a BOTR account and don't want to transfer this account to joomlarulez you will have to subscribe to the Bits On The Run Plan at €99/Year.

www.joomlarulez.com/component/acctexp/?task=addtocart&usage=114

More
13 years 1 month ago #1875 by mc2prod
Hi, the customer is on a free trial on BOTR. How can the customer sign up under my dev license? I want to keep it separate; his BOTR and my Dev license. Does that make sense?
thank you! Or how do i best go about it?

I have a developer's 10x license for 99 Euro and I understand that I get something in exchange on the BOTR/JR. I didnt really understand that piece of it.

More
13 years 1 month ago #1881 by admin
If your customer is on a free trial with BOTR , this mean that there not a lot of video upload and ready, so why not used our free account ? it's really the same thing as BOTR (same server/same interface) .

You can open for him a new account here with a free trial on our server, like this it will be separate from you dev account here (username mc2prod)

Free Plan -->

Platform Usage: 0.5 GB-month - Manage a ~30 minute video library for one month* - Free!

Video Delivery: 1 GB Users can watch - ~4 hours of video* - Free!

Total Amount - Free!

Free Plan, Why Sign Up With Video Joomlarulez.com ?

* 100% risk-free trial; no credit card required
* After your trial, pay-as-you-go by depositing as little as € 7.30!
* No contracts or monthly minimums; use as little or as much as you want each month
* Volume discounts available
*Hours of video managed and watched are estimated based on typical customer usage. Actual amounts may vary based on the type, quality, and content of the videos in your library.

www.joomlarulez.com/component/acctexp/?task=addtocart&usage=97

www.joomlarulez.com/faq/51-faq-video-joo...eo-joomlarulez-.html

More
13 years 1 month ago #1895 by mc2prod
the customer has an account with BOTR where he just signed up, but he also has his own joomlarulez.com account with license for unbranded player. Is there anyway to get this resolved where he can use the Joomlarulez BOTR account and get credit from closing the other account?

More
13 years 1 month ago #1896 by admin
Yes I guess it's possible just have to see that with remco from BOTR.

how many credits he have on his BOTR account ?, you can answer by pm if you want.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Download

Purchase
Download Directory

Login Form