Error loading player with xml but not single file

More
10 years 11 months ago #6386 by admin
1 - Ok, I understand, your issue was a crossdomain issue, nothing to do with JW player, it's security protection against crosscripting in javascript and flash.

www.longtailvideo.com/support/jw-player/...sdomain-file-loading

the more simple solution is what to store the xml playlist in the same server where the player is and also set a relative path.

2 - I can't help you on the second case without seen it live, please create test menu on this website where I can check it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #6387 by techsoldier
Here is the link to the test page with black screen

habana59entertainment.com/lviaf/highlights/events/design

Attached is the xml file used

More
10 years 11 months ago #6388 by admin
This come from your template (or any other similar extension like system plugin) who compress/minify javascript, please make an exception for the script :

jwplayer.js

wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2...Compression_Settings

More
10 years 11 months ago #6389 by techsoldier
Thank you that worked! :woohoo:

Now that the video is playing in all formats I see that it has been resized by the player. The original video is the same size as the player but the Module is reducing size and centering the video.

I can't find a control for this.

Thank you so much for your productive assitance!

More
10 years 11 months ago #6390 by admin
You video have a size of :

640*360 --> ratio : 16/9

The player is set with a size of

760*320 --> ratio : 21.375/9

So it' s not the same size and worst it' snot the same ratio.

So two way to adjust this set the same size for the player (at least same ratio 16/9) and/or play with the "Stretching” parameters :

• Field “Stretching”
How to resize the poster and video to fit the display. Can be none (keep original dimensions), exactfit (stretch is proportionally), uniform (stretch proportionally; black borders) or fill (stretch proportionally; parts cut off). Defaults to uniform.

More
10 years 11 months ago #6392 by techsoldier
Hi Admin,

Thank you so much for all your assistance with this player.

Please take a closer look at the video ratios. The same video is in a different player (bo:videoJS) on the home page. The video size is in face 320 x760. The same size as the player. It plays at the right size on the home page in mp4, ogv and webm. The transport and playlist functionality of this player is very limited so we need another solution and decided to try the joomlarulez jwplayer. This issue has us stumped and we work with web video daily. Attached is the video.

Your thoughts?

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Download

Purchase
Download Directory

Login Form