How to put player within article?

More
13 years 6 months ago #1415 by born2fly
I am somewhat of a Joomla novice. I need some help figuring out how to put the player in an article instead of a location outside of the article.

Currently using a picture within the article as a place holder for the player, once I get some help on how to do it.

thank you,
Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1416 by admin

More
12 years 10 months ago #2574 by born2fly
Argghh I'm back - need player help. I am using joomla 1.6 now. I am trying to create a page (article) with mutliple pics (links) for specfic videos (non utube). I'm really green when trying to get the player working so I'd apreciate some guidance with that in mind.

What I need to know is how to get the player to show a specfic video. Do I need to place a text link on the page and/or link it to an image/icon on the page(article)? Also - is it just a simple command or is it necessary to embed a bunch of code for each video. I'm hoping to keep things simple.

Thanks for your time explaining this to me,
Rich :unsure:

More
12 years 10 months ago #2575 by admin
you still try use only the module ?

for what you need the plugin will be better.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2576 by born2fly
ah hah...yes..that could be why I am struggling. Will try the plug in instead.

Thank you.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2582 by born2fly
I installed the plugin. Having some difficulty in cofiguring HD, it says "HD not set" even though I have it activated. I have activatedRMTP, but HD still not set. A bit confused - What else do I need to set up?

Rich

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Download

Purchase
Download Directory

Login Form