Newbie - Cannot get started

More
11 years 9 months ago #4837 by mobilewebsitetutorials4u
Hi
Sorry to come back to you again, I have now come to install the zipped files but I am having some problems.

I have decided to use the BotR Plugin, but not sure which zipped file to use, also I have entered the API Secret code and entered the script [bitsontherun VIDEO_KEY-PLAYER_KEY] but nothing happens, any advise would be welcome.

Regards
Mike
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #4838 by admin
Hello,

You can install both.

But only one is absolutely necessary :

botr_advanced_1.0.0.zip

This is the Joomla content plugin, who will embed the player inside after rendering the article, you just have put the [bitsontherun VIDEO_KEY-PLAYER_KEY] inside the article.

The other plugin is an editor button plugin, it display a new button named "botr", which inserts [bitsontherun ] into the article, like this you don't have to write it manually each time you want to embed a player.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #4839 by mobilewebsitetutorials4u
Hi
Thank you.

I have another problem, I cannot seem to populate my playlist with videos, as you can see I have a list of 15 videos, but I can only drag the ones that I can see, not all 15. Also I have already numbered them in the order that I want them listed but the system gives them another listing number.

Is there any way that I can drag in all 15 and list them how I want too or edit the titles in anyway.

Regards
Mike
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by mobilewebsitetutorials4u.

More
11 years 9 months ago #4840 by mobilewebsitetutorials4u
Hi
Sorry to bother you again, but can I download a file from BotR?

Regards
Mike

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #4841 by admin
1 - To add any item in your playlist you just have to drag it from "add to playlist" list to the "Current playlist" list.

Then inside the "Current playlist" list you can drag each item to assign it a new position in the playlist, once done click on "saves changes"

2 - to download manually a file:

- click on the video panel
- click on the video you want
- click on the trancodes panel

here you haver all the format available for your video

-click on the button "Publish this conversion"

-then you will have overlay panel with the download link for this format.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by admin.

More
11 years 9 months ago #4842 by mobilewebsitetutorials4u
Hi
Thanks again for your help, but what I would like to do is have the option for someone to download the file, but I am not sure how to do this, see below.

<p><a href=" video.joomlarulez.com/videos/mtwjEbbF-v7uVnECH.mp4 ">Download this video

Regards
Mike

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Download

Purchase
Download Directory

Login Form