Need to decrease song title spacing

More
14 years 4 months ago #472 by cybervigilante
How do I decrease the vertical spacing of each song entry in sidebar JW player module?

Celestial Church of Christ, Queens Parish

The player is on left side, bottom. Hit the stop button to see the playlist. As you can see, each item takes up way too much space vertically, with a slightly darker bar under the bar the song title is in. Is there any way I can decrease the height of each entry, or remove the darker bar?

Also, the entirety of some song titles don't show. Can they drop to a second line? I can't widen the sidebar.

A totally unrelated question. I can see how to put a path to a song on my server in an xml playlist. Can I put youtube vids in an xml playlist, and if so, what is the format I would use - the entire YT address?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #473 by admin
Hi as i see you don't use our module.

We don't make support for other module even if they use JW Player.

Best Regards

ps : use ours and we can see what we can do.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by admin.

More
14 years 4 months ago #474 by cybervigilante
Well, I"m certainly confused. I'm sure that's your module. If you go down to the player and reload you'll see the jwplayer logo.

More
14 years 4 months ago #475 by admin
Hi you make a misunderstood :

We make module and plugin for Joomla, some of them use the JW Player who is developed by Longtailvideo.com (it's an another company).

We have commercial partnerships with Longtailvideo.com for resell their license and have the right to redistribute their unbranded player and by the way we work together sometimes for specific customer requirements.

In meantime JW Player is open source and everyone is free to include it in his module or whatever type of script code (only ressell license and embed unbranded player need specific partnerships).

The module you use is in this case, it's the "jw media player" module, so if you want information on it you have to ask to the dev who write the code of the module... or use ours.

Best Regards

More
14 years 4 months ago #476 by cybervigilante
Ah, thank you. I misunderstood. I installed your module and see where you can add an RSS playlist url, but it was unclear to me if I could simply point to an xml playlist file on my server with a path, since it doesn't mention that. Can I put something like images/songs/myfile.xml in there and it will work?

More
14 years 4 months ago #477 by admin
Hit the best way is to put the full adress like this :

Code:
http://www.yourwebsite.com/images/songs/myfile.xml

Best regards

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Download

Purchase
Download Directory

Login Form